What will the apprentice be doing?
- Trained to use woodworking machinery ranging from sawing, planing, sanding and profiling
- Assisting with assembling internal door frames and bespoke items of furniture
- Labouring duties such keeping the workshop clean and tidy
- Assisting with machine tasks will also be part of the applicants working day
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Manufacturing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development
Reality Check37.5 hours p/w, 8:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, Breaks – 9.30am – 9.45am, 12.30pm – 1pm, 3.00pm – 3.15pm
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired