North West Timber Treatments Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Cutting and assembly of fencing, bespoke gates and doors
- Following job sheets
- All aspects of bench Joinery
- Shadowing an experienced bench joiner
- Adhering to health and safety
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Practical skills as there may be some heavy lifting required
- Numerate and have measuring skills
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Carpentry and Joinery, including:
- Functional skills maths and English if required
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.