Apprentice IT Technician
STATE BIDCO LIMITED
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work alongside members of the Technology Team to Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ensure customer support SLA’s and customer satisfaction is achieved at all levels
- Support and assist with the configuration and rollout new computer equipment, including PCs, laptops, printers, desk phones, and smartphones, etc.
- Maintain Microsoft Windows and Apple operating systems on relevant devices in an Office365 environment
- Manage users’ permissions with Active Directory
- Testing and modifying systems
- Maintain network patch panels, including cabling for desk and equipment moves
- Assist with technology projects and promote the company technology values and security principles
Possible full time role on completion.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Would be Beneficial if you hold a full UK Driving License but not essential
- Passion for IT
- Confident personality
- Good Customer Service
- Excellent work ethic
- Willingness to learn
Grade 4 in maths and grade 3 in English GCSE or Level 2 equivalents.
- Level 3 - Infrastructure technician standard
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.