Apprentice IT Service Desk Engineer - Advanced (Level 3)
Working in a team of 6, Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Resolve Service Desk incidents and fulfil any given requests
- Provide remote and onsite support where required
- Monitor the Service Desk during office hours for new issues
- Take ownership and resolve issues
- Respond to system failures in a timely manner
- Create and maintain procedures for new and existing processes
There may be an opportunity to progress upon completion.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Able to set up PC hardware and Operating Systems
- Passion for IT
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good Customer Service
- Knowledge of PC components would be beneficial
- Good confidence & problem solving
GCSE C/4 or Level 2 Functional Skills in maths or equivalent.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.