Apprentice I.T / Sales Assistant
R-COM CONSULTING LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Working within a team of six, you will be assisting the sales team, duties to include:
- Making calls to existing and new customers
- Generate new business
- Requalifying old opportunities
- Become accredited in the products the company sell, Dell, EMC, Networks, Tram Micro, Amazon web services etc.
- Fantastic opportunity for somebody who is keen and willing to learn
To continue onto full time employment.
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Well presented
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.