Duties will include:
- Manage Product & Customer Pricing in the business system - SAP
- Advise and support the Marketing Team regarding sales promotions and how to process them
- Support the Systems Admin Team with order form management and maintenance of promotional deals
- Respond to queries from sales, customer care, Head Office, and customers
- Testing for system enhancements, issue resolution
- Liaise with IT to assure query resolution
- Provide cover for other PPD brands
To continue onto full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel
- Analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also individually
- A proactive approach to work and tasks
- Ability to manage complexity and be able to consider things from multiple perspectives
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under time pressure, with a focus on attention to detail
- An enthusiasm to learn new skills
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Digital Support Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning