This is an opportunity not to miss for the right individual. Reporting into the current UKI Business Systems Integration Manager, you will receive in depth training to understand the core background structure and layout of the SAP sales & distribution module. As your training progresses, you will become more & more involved with the day-to-day reality of being an SAP key user.
Duties within the role will include;
- Investigating and resolving issues with the SAP system raised by the operational teams
- Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders across the business to deliver new projects and system functionality
- Thoroughly testing system improvements prior to their implementation, to check for bugs and other issues
- Working closely with the IT development teams to ensure system changes are compatible with DC’s processes
- Testing and signing off new starters, to ensure their SAP knowledge is sufficient
- Travel between all 3 UKI sites, working with the team to implement change.
- Progression into full time employment.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Good communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Can do attitude
- Solutions orientated mindset
- No formal qualifications required.
Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Support Technician, work based learning including Maths and English functional skills.