Apprentice IT Analyst - 18303
Cranswick Convenience Foods Limited
Main role / Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will engage with key stakeholders to further their learning and development, and provide business support in analysing key systems data and reports
- From the start, you will be involved in several IT projects all within different key areas of the company
- The candidate will need to understand the business processes so that they can help deliver software solutions that fit the business requirements. This will include setting up equipment whilst implementing the various projects throughout the group
- You will be required to travel between the various sites on a day to day basis which may include overnight accommodation. [Expenses will be reimbursed in line with company polices.]
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist project managers in the implementation and delivery of key technology projects and processes
- Train end-users
- Create training documentation
- Maintain project reports
- Develop and enhance solutions to the business that serve to answer a business question
- Support continuing development of solutions in an agile manner
- Create and understand technical specifications for systems
- Deliver training and concise documentation around solutions
- Interrogate system data and create reporting views
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
In order to be considered for the role, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Team player, with the ability to self-manage
- Strong time management skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and a people person
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
3 ‘A’ levels or equivalent (to include maths).
Our Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship blends online learning, face-to-face workshops and on-the-job experience to transform your people into highly skilled tech professionals.
The programme has been designed in partnership with the Tech Partnership and the University of Roehampton.
The units in our degree apprenticeship equip your employee with the advanced technical skills they need for their role.
Each unit develops the core set of skills they must be able to do well to be competent in their role. This is mastery.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.