Apprentice Internal Repair and Calibration Engineer
OLDHAM ENGINEERING GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED (THE)
An Internal Apprentice Repair and Calibration Engineer is required for this company based in Delph.
General duties will include:
- Repair and calibration of water and gas detection equipment
- Typing/writing up repair reports
- Answering telephone calls
Future prospects with Analytical Technology are excellent. Analytical Technology are a growing company who are looking for excellent members of staff. Progression opportunities will be available to the candidate.
You must be able to arrive at work on time on a daily basis and arrive at Oldham Training Centre on a weekly basis.
This vacancy may close early due to high demand of applicants.
23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Important Other Information:
Applications are only accepted when submitted through this website. Any applications or contact made with the employer will not be considered.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
The candidate must:
- Be computer literate
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Be mechanically minded
- Have good attention to detail
The ideal candidate should be:
- To understand and take instructions on board
- Helpful to every member of staff
- Willingness to go that extra mile to help colleagues and customers
A good standard of education is required. You must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English, maths, and science.
Training to follow the Level 2 Engineering Manufacture Apprenticeship Framework
- You will complete a Level 2 apprenticeship in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with a view to progressing onto the Level 3 advanced qualification
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if needed)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.