Your key responsibilities will be:
- Quality checking work received from London to ensure fit for processing.
- Setting up risks on the Brokasure system (BE)
- Setting up of new Client/Underwriter/Third party accounts working with Compliance and accounts departments where required.
- Processing premium, return premium and fee transactions using Brokasure Enterprise (BE) and sending documents to clients to meet KPI’s
- Submission of premiums to Xchanging via IMR/E-accounts for signing to markets and release of funds to the market
- Liaison with Accounts team and assistance with credit control and following up of premiums, where required.
- Preparation and assistance with Bordereaux production
- Assist with completion of missing data for KPI Performance purposes and data collection and input as required
- Production of non –complex slips and endorsements
This is a permanent position with the business and you will undertake the apprenticeship training, in addition to the Certificate level of the CII qualifications.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level Apprenticeship.
- Microsoft Office experience i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel. (All in- house system training will be provided)
- Verbal and written communication skills essential in order to liaise with clients & other departments
- Work in support of other team colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership and work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise your workload to ensure deadlines are met
A Levels and/or Btec(s)
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 3 qualification, Insurance Practitioner