Would you like a career in insurance?
Do you want fantastic career progression and the opportunity to work in a leading industry?
You will be working with a fabulous, friendly team as well as undertaking your Customer Service in Insurance Level 2 apprenticeship qualification, and your IF9 paper.
You will be pushed to be the best you can be and be rewarded for it too! At Watson and Laurie you will thrive and be encouraged and supported to do your very best.
You will be learning something new everyday and no day will be the same!
To ensure you get the full Watson and Laurie experience, you will be working initially across all aspects of the business, spending time with each team to build your confidence as you progress.
As an apprentice, you would be expected to develop a thorough understanding of customers, the organisation, regulation and legislation, products and service knowledge. You would develop your interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to help you excel in your role.
- Follow a training plan with practical ‘on the job’ training, with great mentors to learn from
- Gain working knowledge about relevant commercial insurance products and be given support to gain the confidence to speak to clients
- Work across the business providing administration support to colleagues in all aspects of insurance
- Answering the phone
- Opening the post
- Report binding
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Any other duties required by the team
In return you will be nurtured every step of the way, with the opportunity to progress in this forward-thinking company and to develop a career within the insurance industry.
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Polite and professional telephone manner
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Work based learning