Apprentice Insurance Administrator
Rowett Insurance Broking Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- General administration duties
- Handling renewals
- New business and claims
- All work would be within the compliance framework of the financial conduct authority
To continue onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service Practioner with Insurance, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.