GEODIS FF United Kingdom Ltd supplies and combines freight services, information management and added value into integrated solutions.
As part of the GEODIS Group, GEODIS FF United Kingdom Ltd supports GEODIS’ capacity to offer customers one partner to solve their supply chain challenges worldwide.
It has revenues of 1.6 billion euro’s and more than 9000 employees working in 67 countries around the world.
The Inside Sales Team is responsible for new business, servicing, retaining and growing the country’s national portfolio.
The primary purpose of the job is to give professional front line service to new business through direct channels whilst working closely with the Business Development team. This will be delivered through telesales & CRM management compliance against individual targets.
The employee is also responsible for introducing servicing, retaining and profitably growing an assigned segment of regional accounts through CRM system data management.
The employee is required to expand the portfolio business by generating new customer accounts, and to increase the value of the assigned customer portfolio, measurable in Net Sales, Gross Margin, Gross Profit and transactional volumes.
- Making targeted telesales introductions & appointments with customers, both new & existing
- Profiling of the new customers based on size, vertical market and buying behaviour
- Documenting required information and actions taken in CRM (Sales Force)
- Repeating telesales customer contact at regular intervals & in accordance with measured KPI targets
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ensure CRM usage and compliance by recording all actions, discussions, next steps, agreements, quotes etc.
- Guaranteed Position on successful completion of apprenticeship
- With 2 years of experience and excellent performance: Supervisor/Ops Executive/Product Support Specialist
- With 5 years of experience and excellent performance: BDM/KAM/STAM/Ops Manager/product managers
First stage – telephone interview.
Second stage – Face to face or video interview including competency assessment.
- Good communication / telemarketing and negotiation skills
- Customer Satisfaction mindset
- Good English skills
- Business acumen
- Using your initiative
- 5 GCSE’s 4/C or above including Maths and English or equivalent
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- Sales Executive