- Deliver transactional HR, payroll and recruitment services in accordance with legislation, organisational policies and good practice
- Act as a key point of contact for internal and external customers in respect of services provided
- Maintain robust establishment control through the administration of core transactional and recruitment policies, including updating of HR ICT systems
- Apply our policies in a professional and fair way, making pragmatic decisions that support the delivery of our business plan and vision
- Work continuously with People Services team colleagues to act on customer feedback and performance outcomes in order to identify ways we can improve our services
Once the apprenticeship is over, you will utilise the remainder of your fixed term contract period to embed your learning and gain valuation post qualification experience. This will enhance your employment prospects within the HR field internally (if opportunities arise) and externally.
Work will be undertaken from home and at offices based in E14. THH will work with candidates to discuss adaptations needed in respect of any disclosed disability.
You will have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact positively with internal and external customers
You will have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential data in line with legislative requirements and also be able to work confidently with a range of ICT systems
The ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure in order to meet deadline is essential
Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail is critical
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, who is keen to learn and develop professionally whilst working collaboratively and flexibly with colleagues to deliver high quality service and positive outcomes for our customers
You must also be committed to providing an excellent customer focused service and embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in your every day work
A commitment and ability to undertake a programme of training, leading to a formal qualification and willingness to develop skills and knowledge is essential
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s, grade 9-4 (A*-C or equivalent), including maths and English.
- Level 3 - HR Support - (Management Consultancy)
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required