What will the apprentice be doing?
- To create and maintain reports, spreadsheets and correspondence using a variety of computer packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Input & maintenance on Electronic Staff Records (ESR) system
Providing advice on general enquiries coming in to the HR Service Support Team
- Distribution of staff payslips and P45’s
- Distribution of post
- Electronic archiving
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will study towards a Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship with Poultec. An assessor will visit you in the workplace once a month to provide training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The Talent for Care Team at NCH&C will support the successful candidate to apply for positions on completion of their Apprenticeship; this will involve application and interview support.
- You could progress into a Band 3 HR Coordinator position within the Trust.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade D / 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D / 4 or above) Essential