- Manage day-to-day administration of HR and people issues, directing queries to other members of the HR team where appropriate
- Maintains up to date and accurate system records
- Creates and issues written communications including employment change and leaver confirmation letters
- Contributes to data collection and reporting to support employee life-cycle processes and delivery of operational and strategic improvements, via regular agreed and ad-hoc activity as required
- Coordinate external and internal training, including gathering requirements, booking courses, rooms and resources and analysis of the learning outcomes
- Administers the new starter process (from offer, through to onboarding and induction)
- Contributes to HR and cross functional projects as assigned including leading on agreed projects
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself
- Do I live close enough to EC3N 1DY that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the HR industry, and have I researched into it?
- Good IT skills including HR database knowledge and good command of MS Office packages
- Analytical and curious – seek to understand the processes, requirements and contribute to creating solutions
- Previous administration and co-ordination experience
- Courage to question and constructively challenge the team and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Methodical approach with good attention to detail
- English and maths GCSEs at grade C/4 or above or equivalents
- Standard: HR Support (Level 3 apprenticeship)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills