We have recently embarked on a journey to understand what Inclusion and Diversity means at Greencore, which has helped us to set our aspiration for the next five years. This combined with our ambitious Learning and Development and Talent strategy has meant our team has grown significantly over the last 2 years, demonstrating our commitment to providing a first-rate service to our business. We are passionate about developing people, which is where you come in!
If you are keen to start your career in HR, we will support you with your personal development by enrolling you on an apprenticeship in Human Resource Support (Level 3). We would ideally want someone who’s excited about Talent, Development & Inclusion, but if you don’t know what that means, don’t let it put you off - we can help you build your knowledge and understanding…you’ll soon be talking the lingo! An attention to detail and great time-management skills are a must.
You’ll report into the Learning & Development Manager, but also have the opportunity to work closely with other members of our diverse and passionate team.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting and coordinating the delivery of UK wide workshop curriculum
- Supporting with the organisation of our development programme evaluation
- Supporting the maintenance of our core technology platforms
- Data gathering and reporting across all activity
- Administering, recording, and overseeing training records for colleagues
- Coordinating development programme and apprenticeship enrolments – tracking data, collating paperwork, speaking with applicable colleagues
- Supporting and coordinating apprenticeship End Point Assessments, including celebration activities
- Organising the logistics for events, such as organising venues, meeting invites, processing invoices
- Supporting events with printing, candidate packs and logistics on the day
- Budget coordination and tracking
- Email inbox management
- Ordering supplies for all programmes as needed
- Setting up, assisting with, and collating summaries of Survey Monkey and colleague feedback groups
- Coordinating and assisting on launches and HR events
Dependent upon business needs may lead to higher level qualifications.
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
If this sounds like you would like to join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Administration and data capture skills would be beneficial
- Able to use Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint – experience with Excel spreadsheets and formulas would be beneficial
- Great time management and prioritisation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative and with others
- A good problem solver
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work at a fast pace with fantastic attention to detail
- You need to be up for a challenge and want to learn new skills, be happy to work to deadlines and enjoy a fast-paced working environment
- Working as a team is really important, so you must be a good team player, have a good understanding of customer values and want to exceed in your career
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 HR Support apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)