Duties will include:
- Assist with all HR administrative tasks including employee onboarding
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and continual improvement of office systems and databases, both hard copy and electronic
- Assist with the timely and accurate entry and monitoring of information for the HR Team
- Support with filing and photocopying etc.
- Assist in the ordering of stationery and other equipment as required
- Provide cover for reception when necessary
- Assist in the facilitation of meetings and take minutes when required
- Prepare and send out recruitment packs as and when required
- Support the development of management information and metrics used by the HR Team Department
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
- Good level of English and maths
- Excellent ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a confidential and professional manner
- Willingness & ability to work towards higher level qualifications
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning