The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Serving customers
- Taking food and drink orders
- Serving food and drinks
- Cash and payment handling
- Food preparation including cooking hot food on the griddle, preparing cold sandwiches and salads and baking homemade pastries and cakes
- Preparing off-site catering for businesses events and private parties
- Stock rotation
- General cleaning duties in and around the store
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Good levels of personal hygiene
- Great interest in cooking and baking
Good levels of mathematics and English.
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality. There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in mathematics and English if required.