Apprentice Hospitality Team Member / Food Preparation and Service
Wild Flour Bakery Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Washing up
- Food preparation
- Sandwich making
- Using an espresso coffee machine
This is a varied role, with no two days being exactly the same. In addition to the descriptions the ideal applicant will assist with different aspects of the business, from taking telephone orders to helping prepare buffets.
Possible progression into full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
- Good practical ability
- Good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Keen and willing to learn
- Able to use own initiative
- Work within a close team and work to a high standard
- Must enjoy the Customer Service industry as well as food preparation
- No formal qualifications required
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.