Working in a modern, busy creperie & licensed coffee shop serving an exciting menu of specialty sweet & savoury crepes and drinks.
Duties will include:
- Greeting customers on arrival giving a warm & friendly welcome
- Taking orders/payments
- Preparing a range of hot & cold food and drinks
- Using High Powered ovens to prepare and cook food
- Ensuring both front & back of house areas are kept clean/tidy, welcoming & maintained to food safety standards
- Opportunities to demonstrate and show customers the art of preparing and cooking the various dishes
- Serving customer in a warm & friendly manner
- Gain a good knowledge of all products served & make. recommendations to customers to promote the business
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- A good practical ability
- Good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Enjoy working with/interacting with people
- Smart appearance
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Work-based learning