Apprentice Hospitality Team Member - Intermediate (Level 2)
THE CREPERIE LTD.
The North Lancs. Training Group
- Greeting customers on arrival giving a warm & friendly welcome
- Taking orders/payments
- Preparing a range of hot & cold food and drinks
- Using High Powered ovens to prepare and cook food
- Ensuring both front & back of house areas are kept clean/tidy, welcoming & maintained to food safety standards
- Opportunities to demonstrate and show customers the art of preparing and cooking the various dishes
- Serving customer in a warm & friendly manor
- Gain a good knowledge of all products served & make. recommendations to customers to promote the business
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Enjoy working with/interacting with people
- Smart appearance
- No formal qualifications required
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.