Apprentice Hospitality Team Member
Taste Buds at the Wharf
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Helping with Kitchen and hospitality duties
- Kitchen support in preparation of vegetable and ingredients
- Stock support and producing meals
- Hospitality, waiting on and bringing food and beverages out to the tables
- Serving hot and cold beverages
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
To continue onto full time employment.
- Smart appearance
- Uniform will be provided
- Must wear suitable footwear as will be on feet all day
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering and Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.