Apprentice Hospitality Team Member
THE CREPERIE 2 LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Main duties to include:
- Working in a modern, busy creperie and coffee shop serving an exciting menu of specialty sweet and savoury crepes and drinks
- Greeting customers on arrival giving a warm and friendly welcome
- Taking orders/payments
- Preparing a range of hot and cold food and drinks
- Ensuring both front and back of house areas are kept clean/tidy, welcoming and maintained to food safety standards
- Serving customer in a warm and friendly manor
- Gain a good knowledge of all products served and make recommendations to customers to promote the business
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Enjoy working with/interacting with people
- Smart appearance
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship Hospitality Team Member, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.