Working in this busy cookery school, you will be undertaking your level 2 hospitality qualification, whilst learning a wide variety of skills.
You will be assisting to run the cookery classes, help within the bakery, and on a daily basis adhere to the strict health and safety standards for COVID 19.
You will be learning to:
- Stock rotation
- To bake bread and pies and other products
- Making coffees, operating blending equipment and serve made to order products.
- Ensuring machinery is kept clean and that machinery is kept clean and in good working order
- Kitchen hygiene and organisation
- Stock/Inventory checks and packaging management
- Informing manager of potential stock issues promptly
- Maintain a clean front of house environment
- Progression into full time employment
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Passionate about all aspects of cooking & food
- Willing to learn
- Keen interest in the company
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- No formal qualifications required
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Catering & Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.