This is a unique opportunity for a hardworking, organised, keen leader to join the management team as an apprentice
They are looking for someone to train to be a Front of house Manager and help lead the team
Here you will learn all the duties of a hospitality manager at a busy professional food-led Pub & Restaurant
Duties Will include:
- Front of House
- Customer Liaison
- Supervising staff
- Cellar Management and maintenance
- Ordering Stock
- Stock Control
- Serving Customers
- Leading a team
- Complaints Handling
This is a great opportunity to start your hospitality career into management. There is opportunity of a full time position on completion of the apprenticeship.
Hours will increase to suit the needs of the business.
This role will include weekends evenings and bank holidays
Wage will be considered and reviewed after 3 months.
This vacancy may close early if the right candidate is found and you may be asked to interview before the date provided.
- Great organisational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Effectively delegate responsibilities
- Able to keep calm when working under pressure
- Attention to detail and good presentation skills
- Hardworking and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Leadership qualities
- Must be able to work as part of a team and lead a team
- Organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and have a keen interest in food and the hospitality industry
- High level of personal Appearance
- Someone who takes pride in their work
Hospitality Supervision level 3
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 3 Hospitality Supervision Qualification. Your qualification will be delivered by an Award-Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you in the workplace on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship