Duties will include:
- Assist in food production
- Preparing/baking cakes
- Welcoming/serving customers
- Serve beverages during service times
- Provide a quick and efficient service
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Till operating
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Good communication and customer service skills
Interest in hospitality (baking, dealing with people).
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality Team Member including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.