Duties will include:
- Serving customers
- Operating tills
- Food preparation
- Making drinks
- Taking orders
- General cleaning and washing up duties
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good communication skills
- Good practical skills
- A good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Keen and willing to learn
- Good team player
- Well presented
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Work-based learning