Apprentice Hospitality Assistant
Eastwood Park Ltd
HIT TRAINING LTD
Eastwood Park is a delightful 19th Century country house, located within 200 acres of beautiful Gloucestershire countryside and provides a perfect setting for conferences, events, weddings.
Established for 50 years and with a growing international reputation, Eastwood Park is also a leading specialist training provider for healthcare engineering, estates and facilities management in the UK and abroad.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly experienced team of food and beverage service staff, learning all aspects of working in a busy hotel/conference centre restaurant serving food and drinks to their guests. Alongside this, the successful applicant with work towards gaining a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member qualification.
- Greeting, seating and taking and processing customer orders
- Being organised and working alongside colleagues to deliver excellent customer service
- Making sure the work areas, restaurant and kitchen is clean, tidy and free of hazards
- Serving drinks
- Getting food out to customers in a timely manner
- Taking and processing payments
This is a great opportunity to work with an established company with excellent training and support with good progression routes for the right candidate.
On-going employment is highly likely subject to successful completion of the apprenticeship and satisfactory performance throughout.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to multitask
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Provide an efficient and friendly service
- Follow instruction
- Clean and tidy and good personal presentation in line with current food safety standards
- The ability to work within a team
- Driven and willingness to improve and progress in this fast-paced environment
GCSE maths and English A – D/8 - 3 or equivalent qualifications preferred.
Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 standard
- Maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.