Apprentice Hospitality Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Assist in food production
- Preparing/baking cakes
- Welcoming/serving customers
- Serve beverages during service times
- Provide a quick and efficient service
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Till operating
To continue onto full time employment.
Good communication and customer service skills.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Interest in hospitality (baking, dealing with people)
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.