Responsibilities will include:
- Taking customer calls and logging them onto the company CRM system
- Supporting all customer in a professional manner
- Understand priorities and timescales to maintain customer satisfaction
- Troubleshooting any arising issues through the IT helpdesk and CRM system
- Reviewing own work to ensure it meets all applicable technical and operational standards
- Be able to work as a part of a team to deliver accurate resolutions
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
- Confident with communicating over the phone
- Can use own initiative to overcome problems
- Can comply with Health and Safety standards
- A passion for IT
- Basic knowledge in Hardware and Software
- Able to work to deadlines
- A minimum of Grade 4 in maths or equivalent is required for this role
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.