Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Taking customer calls and logging them onto the company CRM system
- Supporting all customers in a professional manner
- Understand priorities and timescales to maintain customer satisfaction
- Troubleshooting any arising issues through the IT helpdesk and CRM system
- Reviewing your own work to ensure it meets all applicable technical and operational standards
- Be able to work as a part of a team to deliver accurate resolutions
- Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- A passion for IT
- Basic knowledge in Hardware and Software
- Able to work to deadlines
- Confident with communicating over the phone
- Can use your own initiative to overcome problems
- Can comply with Health and Safety standards
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)