Some of the time essential admin associated with the role, such as:
- Part of this time would be spent carrying out clinical tasks
- Average BP readings
- Stock control
- Recording fridge temperatures
- Maintaining clinical registers
Possibility of employment at the end of apprenticeship, but will learn skills that will ensure future employment within other NHS organisations.
- 30 hours per week
- Commencing January 2021
- Full training will be given
- Excellent opportunity for somebody dedicated to a healthcare career within the NHS
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Applications must be submitted by CV to the practice contact -Carolyn Brennan - email@example.com. Applicants will not be able to apply via this website or the practice website - email applications to the address supplied only.
- High level of self-awareness and ability
- Acknowledge own limitations
- Sensible approach to work
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Ability to use own initiative and communicate effectively
Good range and grades of GCSEs or equivalents.
Level 2 Healthcare Support Worker apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
PMA Healthcare Support Worker – Incorporating the Healthcare Support Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard - Practice Managers Association (practicemanagersuk.org).
You will be enrolled on the Practice Managers Association Apprenticeship Programme.
At the Practice inhouse training will be given on basic nursing skills such as:
- Taking Blood Pressure
- Diabetic foot checks
- NHS Healthchecks