What will the apprentice be doing?
You’ll also love getting involved in fun events in the home, working alongside the Wellbeing team to provide a wonderful resident experience, always looking to demonstrate our values of being Proud, Supportive and Caring.
Duties will include:
- Supporting and encouraging people to manage their own domestic responsibilities
- Assisting with their personal care
- Ensuring they are eating and drinking well
- Maintaining accurate records and reports
- Supporting people to access community facilities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Adult Care worker Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Career progression available on completion of Apprenticeship
Reality CheckYou must be 18 or close to turning 18 to be considered for this job role due to the nature of the role and sector.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Customer care skills, Friendly
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired