- No experience necessary as full training given
- Personal care i.e. washing, bathing, dressing, toileting, food and drink preparation, prompt and administer medication.
- Practical Support i.e. cleaning, laundry, bed making, shopping, preparation of meals and household tasks including hygienic cleaning.
- Social and respite care i.e. respite, companionship, night sitting, 24 hour care and accompanying for trips or outings.
- Flexible working hours – 7 days a week hours to suit you and your work – life balance.
- We cover the following area’s in Sussex: Crawley, Horsham, East Grinstead, Horley, Copthorne, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Lindfield andHassocks.
On the completion of the 15 month training program, depending on performance and availability, you may be offered a full time role at the Home.
Driving licence required & DBS check.
- Ability to demonstrate deep empathy
- Good communication skills, both written and verbally
- A flexible & organised approach to work
- To be a team player and to be able work on own initiative
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Able to put others at ease
- Reliable and punctual
- A willingness to develop new skills
Ideally Maths & English GCSE Grade C / 4
Training ProvidedAdult Care Worker Level 2 or Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3