Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Greeting clients and making them feel comfortable
- Answering the telephone and making appointments
- Keeping the salon to a clean and tidy standard
- Shadowing of other stylist
- Undertaking weekly training within the setting and with tutor
- Training to do basic cuts on a block and on live models
What can we offer you?
The successful applicant will work 5 days having 2 days off. Sunday and a day in the week Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm.
Full time permanent position either employed or self employed.
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Good work ethics
There are not entry requirements for this position.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality
Apprenticeships across their businesses.
Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2
On completion of this apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Hair Professional.