Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Greeting clients and making them feel comfortable
- Answering the telephone and making appointments
- Keeping the salon to a clean and tidy standard
- Shadowing of other stylist
- Undertaking weekly training within the setting and with tutor
- Training on a block and on live models
The successful applicant will work 5 days having 2 days off. Tuesday to Saturday 9-5.
- Full time permanent position either employed or self employed
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Good work ethics
- There are no entry requirements for this position
- On completion of this 24 months apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard qualification
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.