Assisting with salon duties including (but not limited to):
- Keeping up the general hygiene of the salon
- Meeting and greeting clients
- And making drinks, with deliverance of a good standard of customer service
Possibility of full time upon completion of apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Customer service
- Own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
Friendly and approachable.
No qualifications required.
- Level 2 Hair Professionals apprenticeship standard Hairdressing or Barbering
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
This apprenticeship is delivered through a combination of Work Based Assessment and day/block release. The programme will culminate in an End Point Assessment, where all the skills and knowledge gained on the apprenticeship will be formally tested.