Apprentice Hairdresser - Intermediate (Level 2)
CAPELLI SALON COUTURE LIMITED
Andrew Collinge Training
Duties will include:
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Perming hair (optional)
- Hair relaxing treatments and techniques (optional)
- Hair extension services (optional)
This could lead to permanent full-time employment within the salon and an opportunity to continue training with Andrew Collinge to achieve an Apprenticeship Standard at Level 3.
Due to the national situation with Covid-19, we will be conducting interviews via FaceTime, Skype, or other video conferencing.
To improve your chances of being selected for interview, please ensure you give your full mobile phone number and email address.
It would be beneficial to provide detail of the qualifications you have sat / were taking and the grades achieved or predicted grades.
Work experience in a salon would be an advantage but is not essential.
Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative, and dextrous, a good communicator and timekeeper. Must have a keen interest in Fashion and Trends.
Hairdressing NVQ Level 1 or the Hairdressing Diploma (or equivalent) would be an advantage but is not essential.
The successful applicant will be studying for their Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard and will attend either Andrew Collinge Graduates Liverpool (99 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4HF) or Andrew Collinge Graduates Birkenhead (31 Milton Pavement, Grange Precinct, Birkenhead, Wirral. CH41 2YA).
Qualifications will include:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Training will cover every aspect of hairdressing including cutting, blow drying, styling, tinting, colouring, and perming. You will also learn about retailing, and customer care.
You will also gain core skills and knowledge in:
- Professionalism and Values
- Behaviour's and communication
- Safe working practices
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.