Janine Elizabeth Taylor
We are a unique team keen to share our skills and knowledge with you and support you fully to achieve your Apprenticeship training. We are a long established salon with a fabulous reputation, offering excellent customer service to our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- General salon duties including reception.
- Assisting the hair stylists
- Shampoo, condition and treat hair and scalp
- Maintain effective hygienic and safe working methods
- Adhere to workplace, suppliers’ and manufacturers’ instructions
- Safe use of equipment, material and products
- Meet legal and organisational requirements
- Maintain clients modesty, privacy and comfort
Following the successful completion of your Apprenticeship, we will consider the most appropriate progression route based on your skills and abilities and plan for your further development within the team to become a creative hairstylist.
- Customer service
- Good initiative
- Team player
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good time keeping
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well presented
- Helpful and courteous
- Passion for the industry
- Commitment to quality
- Positive attitude
- Show a willingness to learn
- GCSE grade C/4+ in English and maths is desirable
- Hair Professional Level 2 Standard plus Functional Skills if applicable
- This is a work-based qualification although some College attendance may be required for Functional Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.