Sally Victoria Atkinson
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Job role will include:
- Greeting clients
- Making tea and coffee for clients
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Supporting senior stylists
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there may be the opportunity for further training or a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Good communicator
- A Team player
- Ability to follow instruction
- Asks for help when unsure
- A positive attitude
No formal qualifications required.
- Full Hair Professional Standard Level 2
- English & maths Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.