What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be responsible for ensuring your guests have an amazing time.
You will naturally be a friendly, outgoing, chatty person. You’ll be at ease communicating with the guests, your colleagues and your management team.
- Ensure each guest receives a great experience
- Maximise sales opportunities
- Accurately take orders & give advice where needed
- Being attentive to the guests, until they leave the restaurant
- Adhere to all Health & safety/ food hygiene regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hospitality Team member Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Maths & English [if applicable]
The Apprenticeship Standard will be delivered on site, or via ‘Teams’ video link. You will have a monthly session with your Apprenticeship Trainer, in addition to completing learning on-line, between sessions.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Pizza Hut offers the possibility of a full-time position with further opportunities to develop your career through our management training programme.
Reality CheckThis can be a very busy environment which can at times, be physically demanding. You will receive your shift patterns on a weekly basis, please note they will change. The restaurant operates from 10am to 11pm and you will be required to work shifts between & exceeding those hours.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3-1 or D-E) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3-1 or D-E) Desired