Apprentice Guest Server - Crawley
Pizza Hut UK Ltd
PIZZA HUT (U.K.) LIMITED
Job description of Guest Server Apprenticeship Position.
To create that fantastic service, you will naturally be a friendly, outgoing, chatty person. You’ll be at ease communicating with the variety of guests who visit our restaurants, whether they’re there for a working lunch, for family time, as groups of friends who want to catch up on the latest gossip, or to celebrate special occasions.
Role highlights – just a taste:
- Ensuring each and every guest receives a great experience each and every time
- Discovering the desire of our guests and therefore maximising sales opportunities
- Accurately taking orders, offering expert knowledge of the menu, drinks are served on time and ensuring the food looks tasty and appetising - always
- Checking back on guests showing interest and care
- Delivering a smiling send off to complete the guest’s experience
- Being part of a ‘one restaurant one team mind-set’
- All Health and Safety/Food Hygiene Regulations are adhered to
On joining Pizza Hut, you can expect to receive world class training, work within a great culture of recognition which genuinely celebrates everyone’s achievements, as well as fantastic opportunities to progress your career further. Why wait, apply online today!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Pizza Hut offers the possibility of a full-time position with further opportunities to develop your career through our management training programme.
This can be a very busy environment which can at times, be physically demanding. Please note your shift patterns will change on a weekly basis. The restaurant operates between the hours of 10am to 11pm so you will be required to work shifts between and exceeding those hours.
- Basic understanding of English and maths
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Desire to do a great job
- No formal qualifications required
Training to be provided
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be delivered on site and you will have a monthly visit from your on-programme trainer in addition to completing learning on-line.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.