Apprentice Groom - Intermediate (Level 2)
Somerford Park Farm
Haddon Training Ltd
General duties to include:
- Mucking/Turning out
- Bringing in tack and cleaning
- Tacking up
- Filling hay nets
- Rug changing
- Paddock maintenance
- Schooling riding
- First aid
- Exercising horses from the ground (lunging, horse walker, long reining, pessoa training etc.)
- Holding for vet/farrier/dentist
A full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
The possibility to bring your own horse.
- Looking for someone that is a confident rider
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to do Functional Skills L1 or L2
Equine Groom level 2 standard.
Full training through the Equine Apprenticeship supported by Haddon Training.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.