FOX Meadow Equestrian
HADDON TRAINING LIMITED
- Mucking out
- Turning out/bringing in
- Tack cleaning
- Tacking up
- Filling hay nets
- Rug changing
- First aid
- Exercising horses from the ground (lunging, horse walker, long reining, pessoa training etc.)
- Holding for vet/farrier/dentist
progression to L3 on completion of L2.
Option to bring your horse on livery.
- Experience is an advantage
- Good attitude and a Great Team Player
- A passion for horses and their welfare
Ability to complete L1/L2 functional skills.
Full apprenticeship training through Haddon Training.
- Equine Groom
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.