Palmers Stud & Livery
HADDON TRAINING LIMITED
A great opportunity for an apprentice groom at a Top-Class livery & Competition yard working in a friendly experienced team.
General duties to include;
- Mucking out
- Turning out/bringing in
- Tack cleaning
- Tacking up
- Filling hay nets
- Rug changing
- First aid
- Exercising horses from the ground (lunging, horse walker, long reining, pessoa training etc.
- Holding for vet/farrier/dentist
- Possibility of full-time position on completion of apprenticeship
- Some horse care experience is required
- Hard working with a willingness and passion to learn, work as a team and succeed within the equine industry
- Ability to complete Functional Skills in English and maths
Full training provided through Haddon Training Apprenticeships.
- Equine Groom
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.