HADDON TRAINING LIMITED
Duties to include:
- Mucking out
- Turning out/bringing in
- Tack cleaning
- Tacking up
- Filling hay nets
- Rug changing
- First aid
- Exercising horses from the ground (lunging, horse walker, long reining, Pessoa training etc.)
- Holding for vet/farrier/dentist
- Grooming at day and away shows
Possibility to progress onto L3 after completing L2.
Accommodation is available and the ability to bring a horse.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Horse Care knowledge is essentials.
- Hard working
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to complete L1/L2 Functional skills
- Level 2 - Equine Groom standard
- Functional skills if required
Full Training through Haddon Training Apprenticeships.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.