Apprentice Glass Fibre Laminator
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Processing plastics and polymer manufacture
- Glass fibre laminating
- Mould preparation
- Material selection
- Laminating, demoulding, component trimming and finishing products
- Packaging and dispatch
- Learning the complete manufacturing process
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Practical ability
- No formal qualifications required
Training to be provided
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Glass Occupations, including NVQ
- Functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.