The ideal applicant will be trained to carry out the manufacture of standard and bespoke furniture including training on:
- Ancillary tools and equipment
- Use of a variety of machines, cutting, boring & edge bander
- Cabinet and unit assembly including attachments
- Installation on site in fitting completed furniture
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good communications skills
- Able to show own initiative
- Good team player
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning