Apprentice Furniture Manufacturer
THE KITCHEN & JOINERY SPECIALIST LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Working alongside qualified Joiner
- Assisting with the cutting up and processing of sheet material, turning it into cabinets
- Receiving goods inwards and putting stock away
- Problem solving as every job is bespoke to meet glue to needs
- Working with Corian and other forms of solid work surfaces
- Delivering to customers and communicating with customers
- Answering incoming calls
- Adhering to health and safety
Possibility of progression onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Candidates need to be physically able to carry out the physical demands of the role
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Practical skills as there is a lot of lifting is required
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture manufacturer, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.